Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Vivianne — cedar Park Texas USA
Evaluation Solutions
12276 San Jose Blvd. #521 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Evaluation Solutions Evalonline.com They owe me $520 for several BPO ,Broker Price Opinion, reports. I emailed, called, no results Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I have had the same problem

*Consumer Comment: Evaluation Solutions

This company is using real estate agents to prepare Broker Price Opinion reports on line for several mortgage providers, mostly banks.  They say they will pay for the reports within 45 days of completion.  I have completed several reports since June 2010, but have not been paid.  They don' t answer phone calls.  If I email(and I have at least 25 times), I get the same answer "your request has been forwarded to Accounting" and then nothing. Or sometimes the answer is "your check has been escalated to our Accounting Department for research and evaluation" and then again, nothing.  I have been contacted by several other Realtors who are in the same situation.  They owe me $520.  The funniest thing (if there is anything funny in this rip-off) is that they keep sending me orders even though I told them I will not do anything else till they pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/Evaluation-Solutions-Evalonlinecom-They-owe-me-520-for-several-BPO-Broker-Price-Opinion-643771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions

I have had the same problem

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

I have been working with them also, I have gotten 2 checks but not till after I called everyday for weeks, and they only paid for me for half what they owe me. Now they owe me over $1,000 and won't return my calls, etc. They are HORRIBLE to work for!

Evaluation Solutions

AUTHOR: jason - (United States of America)

We have got fight these companies. I have been a Realtor for only 8 years and remember when reports were $100 to $150 and they only asked for a faxed report (that you fill out ONE time) and one photo by email. Now they want longer reports for less money and than we have to worry about pay. Evaluation Solutions isnt the only company that gets away with it. So far Im into them for $6400 roughly. We have got to fight them. They are national. We need to organize nationally. During my property preservation days I sued a state contractor like them and won. We can win and my suggestion get paid fast before they pull out ie Cartel Asset Management, Corporatelink, etc. Please call or email so we can come up with a game plan. Please repost on any other sites as well.

Jason