Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Monetta — St Louis Missouri United States of America
Evaluation Solutions
12276 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Evaluation Solutions Provided services was told payment would be within 5-10 days of completion but have not been paid & was told it would sent priority mail but hasn't. Jacksonville, Florida

On September 14, 2012 I was contacted by Emmy Norton of Evaluation Solutions to perform a brokers pricing opinion on 3943 St Louis Ave 63107 for $40.  At this time, she mentioned that Evaluation Solutions pay between 5-10 days of completing the report.  I agreed to do this order in addition to 19 other orders totaling $920 between the 9/14/12-10/19/12.  However, as of 10/11/12 I had not received a payment and inquired with another representative and was told they would notify accounting and have them contact me.

Unfortunately, accounting did not contact me so on 10/15/12 I inquired again with a different agent and was told that they too would have accounting contact me but I requested a telephone number to contact them directly.  I was told that Evaluation Solutions accounting department did not have a direct contact number.  Immediately I began researching this company and discovered that the company has received several complaints from Real Estate Agents regarding not receiving payment so services.

I was able to locate the following information from various websites on Evaluation Solutions personnel and contacted contacted Bryan Guckavan (CEO), Jamien Derrence (VP), Jamie Jones (OPS Manager) & Melissa Rivers (AP) via email and telephone.  Within 20 minutes, I received a telephone call from Melissa Rivers apologizing for the miscommunication but the company pays agents 60 days upon completion but she would mail me a check priority mail on 10/16/12.  However, since then I have let several messages and sent several emails but have yet to receive a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/Evaluation-Solutions-Provided-services-was-told-payment-would-be-within-5-10-days-of-comp-958298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions