Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Serenity Faith — mayslick Kentucky United States of America
Evaluation Solutions

Evaluation Solutions Beware Real Estate Agents, this company does not pay for BPO reports. It's been two months and they won't even return my emails. Internet

Beware agents, this company may be fraud.  They did not pay me for a BPO report as promised which I completed June 4th 2012, as promised.

Every call I get for a request is from a different person with a different phone number each time.  They will not return my emails or my phone calls concerning payment.

I applied online to work with this company and now I regret trusting them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-Solutions/internet/Evaluation-Solutions-Beware-Real-Estate-Agents-this-company-does-not-pay-for-BPO-reports-915117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation Solutions