specimen

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: pissed01 — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Evaluation solutions

Evaluation solutions They Do not PAY !!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Count me in!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: GOT PAID!!!!

*Consumer Comment: File a Lien

*General Comment: lets work together

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: GOT A RESPONSE

*Author of original report: Update on my report

I wish I would have seen everyone elses posts before I completed 57 BPO's for this company.Agents be ware this company will run you around for months and never pay you. I am not going to sit around and wait months or years for them to pay me. It has been a little past 90 days and I will be filing a lawsuit next week  if I do not receive payment ASAP. If anyone is interested in joining me in the suit please reply to this post. We should not have to wait for payment, they didn't have to wait for their orders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evaluation-solutions/internet/Evaluation-solutions-They-Do-not-PAY-Internet-907705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evaluation solutions

Count me in!!

AUTHOR: kcortel - (United States of America)

I am definitely interested in a class action suit against these people. What they are doing is wrong wrong wrong. They have no right to abuse our services which have the potential for putting us in harms way. Especially with the number of people that are frustrated and angry due to the economy and taking it out on anyone they see as related to the banks. I have called, emailed, left messages, called the numbers over and over and over, and talked to the people that continue to call me looking for more BPO's from me. I have 3 outstanding with them for a total of $195.00. That Doesn't sound like much in comparison with 57 of them but it's enough for me. I want payment plus interest.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

GOT PAID!!!!

AUTHOR: realtormeg - (United States of America)

So my 100 emails worked Tuesday morning I had a $2490 check on my desk! PRAISE GOD!!! So I guess prayer and sending 100 emails in a row will get their attention! Good luck everyone! God bless!!!

File a Lien

AUTHOR: Tina - (United States of America)

I too, did alot of work for them, orders trickle in so that you dont notice $50 here and $50 there until you go to reconcile a few months down the road and discover you're owed nearly $500! I called and emailed, of course the emails bounced back from the people who had assigned the orders, voice mails didn't take messages and yada yada. Well I waited til I got the next call to do an order and let the girl have it on the other end of the line. Check with your local clerks office and file a mechanics lien on the property you did the bpo for. It's very cheap to do, and you can find the docs online or a local office supply store. I told them if I didnt get paid within 72 hours of my phone call, my mechanics liens were prepared and I was going to file them which I had every intention of doing. They certainly do not want the bank to be notified that an agent filed a lien against their property because the asset company they hired to value it didn't pay the agent after they paid the asset company, trust me! I was paid in the time frame I demanded. Now they call me, and I live in a small small town just north of where there offices are located and nobody here will work for them cause word spreads fast in a small town so they are losing money here for sure as our foreclosure rate is skyrocketed. I told them they need to front me a $500 escrow that I will work against if they want me to work for them needless to say, I have not gotten any escrow money and I tell them that weekly when they call me......and they just keep calling. DONT WORK FOR THEM UNLESS YOU GET PAID UP FRONT.

#4 General Comment

lets work together

AUTHOR: larry - (United States of America)

I am in the same boat, and cannot get someone to tell me if a check is going to be sent.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

GOT A RESPONSE

AUTHOR: realtormeg - (United States of America)

So i know its a bit childish but I sent 100 emails to all the emails I have for eval and after the 100th one they responded and said they would send payment today I told them if I dont receive by monday I will continue sending 100 emails a day and I would also like to be taken out of their system.

Update on my report

AUTHOR: pissed01 - (USA)

Evaluation solutions finally paid me for my BPO's after using some of the contacts I received from this site and a few that I added. Contact mrivers@evalonline.net. If you have not received payment. My check was overnighted.