Complaint Review: Evan Melby

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mirasmias — San Fransciso California
Evan Melby
Melby Estates San Luis, Colorado United States of America

Evan Melby Melby Properties I purchased a lot from Melby Estates and Mr Melby sold the land with back taxes that had not been paid. I received the bill for it and asked him to pay it. I have not been successful in collecting San Luis, Colorado

Land SCAM!!!  SAN LUIS COLORADO  MELBY PROPERTIES

I purchased a lt form Evan Melby a year ago. Now I receive a letter from the San Luis tax collector for unpaid back taxes on the lot. I have called, emailed and written but have not heard from them.
I am now stuck with his back taxes that he should have paid. What is interesting is that the tax collector did not notify me then because I would not have purchased it and paid the last lump sum had I known. There is an obvious scam going on here.
Be careful. Check out for unpaid taxes and get it in writing should you decide to do business with with such persons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evan-Melby/San-Luis-Colorado-81152/Evan-Melby-Melby-Properties-I-purchased-a-lot-from-Melby-Estates-and-Mr-Melby-sold-the-lan-1035937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evan Melby