Complaint Review: Eve Allure

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Danelle1979 — Elgin Illinois United States of America
Eve Allure

Eve Allure Total Wedding Dress Scam Site Internet

I found a dress on EveAllure.com that looked exactly like a dress I had liked in a bridal boutique, but half the price. It seemed to good to be true, and I should have followed by instincts! I ordered the dress in a standard size. I actually ordered bigger than my measurements just in case I need to alter it. I paid with a credit card via PayPal. My dress came in about 3 weeks in an bag! Not just any bag, a grey garbage bag with the dress folded up and wrapped in a plastic bag inside! The dress came with no invoice, no packing slip, nothing to indicate where it came from at all. It was literally a dress folded up in some plastic unmarked bags!

The dress was not the same as the dress on the website! It was a lane dress very similar to the photo on the website but not the same type of lace! Plus, the dress was too small.

I emailed the company as per their instructions that all returns had to be relieved within 14 days of receipt. I sent 5 emails to the company...no response. I tried to reach someone on their "online chat", again no on ever came to the chat and no response!

So nowI am stuck with a wedding dress that I cannot exchange or return because the company will not communicate I me. I guess I can try to sell it somewhere, but that will not be easy.

I recommend that brides stay away from this site! The dresses are cheap Chinese knock offs and if there is anything wrong with it, you are stuck with it because the customer service claims are a total scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eve-Allure/internet/Eve-Allure-Total-Wedding-Dress-Scam-Site-Internet-943819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eve Allure