• Report: #819673

• Submitted: Sun, January 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Clifton New Jersey United States of America
EveAllure.com

EveAllure.com Did not return and reimburse me for their product even though I followed their return policy. Internet

I wanted purchase 3 dresses for my upcoming wedding from EveAllure.com. I wrote to them asking them that if I purchased a dress in a standard size (not customized) if I could return it. Linda from Eve Allure wrote me back and said yes they could be returned as long as they were not custom made dresses.

I went ahead and purchased the dresses in the standard size option. I did not put in any of my personal measurements. I submitted my card for payment. About 2 weeks later I received the dresses. I tried them on and they did not fit. I immediately wrote them to iniate the the return procedure. (You have to iniate a return within 14 days of receiving the dresses).

Upon contacting them, they asked for pictures of the dresses for confirmation. I sent them pictures of the dresses. They then sent me an email saying that I could send back the dresses and only receive 30% back.
This is their return policy:

At EveAllure, we believe your online shopping experience should be convenient, fun and safe. Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email: service@eveallure.com to initiate a return or exchange of an item purchased from us.

We will gladly accept returns of item that is in its original condition with all tags and packaging intact. You may return items sold by us within 14 days of receipt of shipment for a refund.We'll request a full refund less any shipping costs in 3-5 business days after we receive and process your return, or exchange the item for a different size/color, if you preferred. If the return was the result of our error, we'll reimburse you for the shipping costs once we receive it back.

I don't see anywhere they shouldn't give me back my full amount that I paid, less the shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EveAllurecom/internet/EveAllurecom-Did-not-return-and-reimburse-me-for-their-product-even-though-I-followed-th-819673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EveAllure.com