Complaint Review: Evelyn Ellis D/B/A Continental Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2004

• Reported By:Stuart Florida
Evelyn Ellis D/B/A Continental Services
7524 SE Peacock Street Hobe Sound, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 772-873-0093
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Evelyn Ellis D/B/A Continental Services ripoff/falsified 1099/from 7/2003 to 12/2003 she put I made $10005.00 working as a receptionist Hobe Sound, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach Florida

Ms. Ellis A/K/A Continental Services employed me as a receptionist at $10.00 Hourly. She had me fill out an applicastion as to otherwise. It stated I was to be working as a lingerie model-I'm 50 years old, how feaseable is that?
I answered phones and booked appointments for her models, house sat while she attended her brother's wedding in New York, accasionally cleaned house for her and took care of her dog.
I kept records and besides the $750.00 check she wrote for my appartment rent (no local account) I have paid and unpaid receipts for less than $2500.00.
What can I do?

Linda
Stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2004 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evelyn-Ellis-DBA-Continental-Services/Hobe-Sound-Port-St-Lucie-Vero-Beach-Florida-34985/Evelyn-Ellis-DBA-Continental-Services-ripofffalsified-1099from-72003-to-122003-she-p-80820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evelyn Ellis D/B/A Continental Services