Complaint Review: Evelyn Markowicz

• Updated: Sat, June 25, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa Markowicz Huddleston — Birmingham Michigan USA
Evelyn Markowicz
437 N.Eton Birmingham, Michigan United States of America

Evelyn Markowicz For over 20 years I have kept my mouth shut Birmingham, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Kirk Huddleston LOSES in Macomb County.

*Consumer Comment: Someone has been busy

For over 20 years I have kept my mouth shut.  But now that my mother has passed, god bless her soul, I want the world to know the truth.  This wh* had a 20+ year affair with my father while married to my mother.  And here's the kicker, she was married to my father's brother.  But her and my father had their own condominium for god knows how long.  Whenever I would go and visit my father and my aunt/step-mother, I was demanded to tell everyone that I was THEIR daughter.  Just think about it, she married her husband's brother, so her name never changed----Markowicz to Markowicz.  Pretty slick, huh.  Now that my mother has passed, this wench thinks that she is going to just step in there and pretend to be my actual mother.

Imagine going through life and not knowing for sure, if your cousin is your cousin or your half-brother.  I'm ashamed to be in the middle of such a F'd up family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evelyn-Markowicz/Birmingham-Michigan-48009/Evelyn-Markowicz-For-over-20-years-I-have-kept-my-mouth-shut-Birmingham-Michigan-629847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evelyn Markowicz

Kirk Huddleston LOSES in Macomb County.

AUTHOR: Try Harder - (United States of America)

On  June 6th 2011 Mr. Kirk Huddleston lost his Def/Slander case in Macomb County Michigan.  Mr. Huddleston was sued by Utica Attorney John Temrowski ( The one and only) for Def/Slander.  The case # is 2010-005044-NZ.   The party was given $250,000.00 in damages b/c this guy or better referred to by the court as a callous Coward slandered a family business on the internet.  Can you say Karma????  I told his ex-wife Lisa Markowicz Huddleston that I was going to run this son of a bitch's ass up a flag pole and thats exactly what happened.
    Judge James Biernat Jr. was appauled at what was written on all of the examples that I brought in of Mr. Huddlestons work.  While he was so busy trying to slander my family name and businesses I kept my cool long enough to know that this idiot was to much of a pussy to show his face in the court room.  Not only was this guy running like a chicken when his wife filed for divorce in Feb of 2007 everytime I tried to serve him ,but he did it this time as well.   The guys on every dating sight known to man and or pervert and when she decides to get out of the marriage you'd think he'd be happy yet ran like a leopard to avoid being served ( must have been the tax return he lied about).   This time it was a little more difficult but well worthit.
    I'm going to financially choke this guy like the chicken he is for what he wrote but no matter what its personal satisfaction just knowing he has to pay the $ to even file it in a Bankruptcy in 2016 LOL!
This would make 3 times this guy couldn't manage his affairs ( uhhhummm no pun intended) or his finances.  He lives off his wife who unfortunately has been nothing but a menace to the whole situation as well.  She called me in December and was crying to me how her husband walked out on her.  Though this didn't surprise his ex-wife at all to her it was simply 'typical' of the guy I actually almost dropped a tear for her sake and I don't even know why.
    Lets not forget that he supposably was deceased according to his "mail" that came back to my office but I too soon found out No such luck.  You think this grown pussy would have learned by now that it just does you NO good whatsoever.  In January he lost visitation of his now young son for exactly this kind of behavior.  Like I've said many times before he simply has nothing better to do with his time and how happy can he be in his 'marriage' to spend so much time on me and others not named here.   All I can say is "Thanks Buddy"!!!!!!!!  I will be mailing this judgement out to people I am sure will appreciate it, businesses he's put an act on for and future victims I can see coming his way.
                                           He's Toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J.T.T

Someone has been busy

AUTHOR: John Doe - (USA)

GOLD DIGGER.  I think that sums it up.