Complaint Review: Evelyn Rodriguez

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2001

• Reported By:Bronx NY
Evelyn Rodriguez
255 East 176th Street Apt#2-B Bronx, New York U.S.A.

Video Computer Store False promise

While I watched television one Sunday morning I came across a good Computer offer with rebates up to $325. I ordered the computer in February 2000 and received one part every month after. I called regularly and got no where I finally received the whole computer in the end of August. The deal also included one year of free internet service Skywizard which after a few month's went out of business. The cost for the computer before rebate was $1892, but I decided to add an extra year of warranty. This was a mistake since there technical support is not avaible as they claim seven days a week and twenty four hours a day , one has to leave a message and if your lucky the call is then return and most likely is during the day while you are at work. The only rebates I have received is from Canon for the scanner and Printer totaling $70, I have yet to see the rest of the $255 dollars.I am very angry and want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evelyn-Rodriguez/Bronx-New-York-10457/Video-Computer-Store-False-promise-5617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evelyn Rodriguez