Complaint Review: Event Aces - George Krokondelas

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: ABrant — Sandy Springs Georgia United States of America
Event Aces - George Krokondelas
904 4th Ave , New York United States of America

Event Aces - George Krokondelas - DinoEvent Aces wants their Money & your Check new york New York

I was a Bartender @ the East Lake Golf Tournment in Atlanta, Ga. from 09/20/12 - 09/23/12. First off I would like to stress that I am sick and tired of this Whole Hospitality Industry in Atlanta, Ga where every company that you work for are stealing from the workers ( Bartenders & Servers). These companies all add a service charge to every party, however the people who does the service ( Bartenders & Servers ) do not get the tip, the companies are getting the tips & then they threaten us by saying that we as bartenders cannot accept tips or put out a Tip jar & if they catch us, then we will be sent home and never to work there again, when in fact they are getting our tips. Event Aces are the same way and at this point I still haven't received my check from those crooks. I would really like to take down these crooks & this entire Hospitality Industry in Atlanta, Ga, because they are ripping off hard working people's money. Let me know if you do any type of lawsuits in Atlanta, I would be more than happy to help you. Thanks!

Andre' B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Event-Aces-George-Krokondelas/-New-York-/Event-Aces-George-Krokondelas-DinoEvent-Aces-wants-their-Money-your-Check-new-york-N-955321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Event Aces - George Krokondelas