forests

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Peon Staffer — Newport Beach California United States of America
Event Aces LLC
845 Third Avenue, 6th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Event Aces LLC George "Crook" Krokondelas Will not pay workers New York, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Better Communication Would Go a Long Way

*Author of original report: Case closed

If you found this site before you start work with Event Aces, then good for you for being forewarned of the following, for those of you unlucky to have worked for George "Crook"-endalas and having unpaid wages for your hard labor (not to mention other costs not part of the standard wages) then there is still hope, 1st make sure you have documentation of your hours, sign sheets, voicemails, text msg, anything that can document that you have indeed unwittingly provided your services to this crook and his croonies, then contact me via email me.  I am putting together a slam-dunk class-action case against Event Aces.  Imagine all the unspoken temp staff and alike across the U.S. that will now have a voice against this Thief.  You can find more info from various blogs online regarding their misdeeds.  So please contact me, I can't wait to hear from you and put the bad guys where they belong, in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Event-Aces-LLC/New-York-New-York-10022/Event-Aces-LLC-George-Crook-Krokondelas-Will-not-pay-workers-New-York-New-York-879489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Event Aces LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Better Communication Would Go a Long Way

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

This company's main problem is communication. If the person who submitted this report had an experience that was similar to my own, then I don't blame him/her for submitting this report. It's rather unsettling when your check doesn't arrive as planned and your calls go unanswered.

I did some work for Event Aces recently. I remember being told that I'd receive a check at my house ten days after the event ended. This is actually incorrect. Your check will be processed and mailed approximately ten BUSINESS days after the event ends. (Yes, I finally got paid.)

Thing is, I didn't know this right away, so I was trying to get in touch with my contact from Event Aces. I texted him and got no response. I called him and got no response. Days passed. I decided to just do a Google search for Event Aces and call the company directly. I was transferred to George and got his voice mail. He returned my call later that morning, and my check actually just happened to arrive shortly thereafter. Based on his explanation, everything actually went as planned. It's just that some people do such a poor job of explaining it to you prior to and during the event, and no one seems to be on the same page.

Would I work for Event Aces again? Sure, as long as I didn't need the money right away.

Case closed

AUTHOR: Peon Staffer - (United States of America)

I originally posted the complaint, after a long while the company finally paid in full, there is no longer any dispute. Apologies to the company for not being able to remove the original complaint.