Complaint Review: Event Connect, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: smn — Torrance California United States of America
Event Connect, Inc.
6330 S. Sandhill Road Suite 6 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Event Connect, Inc. Jim Slingerland Hotel and Event Booking agency that ripped us off for 2012 CES Rooms. Charged our card and did not book the rooms. Las Vegas, Nevada

My company used this service to book our hotel rooms and suite for the 2011 CES in Las Vegas.  Everything went ok as planned.  In May of 2011 we booked our rooms and suite for the 2012 CES. They charged our deposit to our card in May and the balance in June.  I was able to stay in contact with them until 12/15/11 when I contacted them for our confirmation numbers and suite number at the LV HIlton.  During the week of 12/19 I left several messages and emails with no repsonse.  On 12/26 I found that their phone numbers were no longer in service.  It is my belief that they have closed their doors, changed their business name and phone numbers.  The LV Hilton has no record of our reservations, so less than 2 weeks before CES, our largest and most important trade show of the year we have been screwed out of our suite and hotel rooms and over $18,000 in fradulent credit card charges.  I am now desperately trying to find new accomodations for our staff.  Event Connect or what ever they are now called is a big Ripoff and should find there new home in the local prison.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Event-Connect-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Event-Connect-Inc-Jim-Slingerland-Hotel-and-Event-Booking-agency-that-ripped-us-off-for-814880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Event Connect, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC