Complaint Review: Event Interface

• Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: ishatter — Richardson Texas United States of America
Event Interface
4801 E. Ray Road, Suite 23-365 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Event Interface Al Wynant Did not pay me for graphic design/branding of company. It has been 4 months since project was completed and still no payment. Phoenix, Arizona

I designed and branded EventInterface with a new logo, website and other creative material. Al Wynant is the owner/ceo of this company. The project was completed in August and everyone was satisfied. In September, when I started inquiring about payment, the excuses began...

Now it is 4 months later and so far Al has had his identity stolen, lost my check, been in an "accident", had the flu, and numerous other excuses for not paying me. Recently he CCed me on an email to his accountant telling her that she needs to get me paid. I wrote her back regarding the matter and she no longer replies either. As of today I have lost all contact with Al. Whenever I write him an email, I get an Out of Office message with some kind of excuse.

Do not do business with this person or company. Very shady!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Event-Interface/Phoenix-Arizona-85044/Event-Interface-Al-Wynant-Did-not-pay-me-for-graphic-designbranding-of-company-It-has-be-807132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Event Interface