factory

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By:Powder Springs Georgia
Events And Adventures-Atlanta GA
1899 Powers Ferry Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Events And Adventures-Atlanta GA A very expensive scam Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: When did you attend?

I bought into the Events and Adventures (not a dating service but they are owned by Great Expectations) hype of being an activities service for busy professionals.

When I interviewed I specifically asked if there was a fairly equal ratio of men and women. She did say there were more women but it wasn't a huge amount. I then specifically asked if there was a number of men my age. She said yes and that there were many men my age who put themselves into their careers and are now realizing they desire a relationship. What they neglected to tell me that these men are looking for sweet young things to pump out a few babies.

After spending a painfully large sum of money, I have attended event after event of predominately women and a very small handful of men. I feel like I have been raped.

Laura
Powder Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Events-And-Adventures-Atlanta-GA/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Events-And-Adventures-Atlanta-GA-A-very-expensive-scam-Atlanta-Georgia-337863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Events And Adventures-Atlanta GA

When did you attend?

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (USA)

I am not quite sure where this review is coming from. I myself have been a member of Events and Adventures Atlanta. I can say that I have never observed anything that might give one the impression that the men in this club are looking for "sweet young things to pump out a few babies". To me, that is very far from the truth.

I know that in the earlier years, it might have seemed like there were more women at a handful of events, but I have noticed a swing to a very equal number of men and women at events in recent times. I have truly enjoyed my membership at Events and Adventures, and I have to say that I feel as if this is an isolated incident.