• Report: #619346

• Updated: Thu, July 01, 2010

• Reported By: Sthom — New Lambton NSW Australia
Ever Brite Smile

Ever Brite Smile, My Ever Brite Smile, Internet

purchased trial only online for a few dollars and carefully read conditions which stated that i could cancel within time period. i tried to do this but no one answered phone and i havent found any contact details to email, write etc. merchant then charged me for full subscription of AU$96.20 in LESS that advertised time period for something i didnt want to comit to and couldnt afford. I actually wanted to trial it first and still have no opened the package. i cancelled my card and id at bank and awaited further contact to retrun goods. to date i have been unable to retrun goods as even oackage did not have retrun address and I cannot find one anyweher. i want my mponey back and the bogus pirates can have their crap product back which I havent touched and dont intend to. Im one very angry aussie! and i will get my money back even if i have to discuss it with obama.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2010 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Brite-Smile/internet/Ever-Brite-Smile-My-Ever-Brite-Smile-Internet-619346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Brite Smile