Complaint Review: Ever Drive

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: Shannon — Plain City Utah United States of America
Ever Drive

Ever Drive Sold us a bad engine , Internet

My husband and I was surfing the internet for a new engine for our 98 chevy truck trying to find the best price and the best deal, we resurched Ever Drive and found no reason not to use them.

They were having a sale, "so they clamed" over Laber Day.  We put some money down to hold the engine for the great price of $2000.00, and paid them the rest about a week later, it took for ever to get it, when it finily came the oil pan was damaged so we had to use the one off the origanial engine, that should have been the big red flag right there.  when I asked them to send a new one cause they damaged it when putting in on the palet for shipping, they were the ones that said I would need to use the one off the origanal engine.

Now that we have had the engine installed for about 7 or 8 months and have had nothing but problems, I thought I would contact Ever Drive about what I would need do to make a warranty clam and they were out of buisness.

So now I am out my $2000.00 and I still have a broken truck.  There were plenty of other places we could have gone through but they had the best price for what I needed and a 3 year warranty.  Well where is my 3 year waranty!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Drive/internet/Ever-Drive-Sold-us-a-bad-engine-Internet-708050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Drive