Complaint Review: Ever Performance Life, BD Performance Health

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Clifton Park New York
Ever Performance Life, BD Performance Health
www.everperformancelife.com, www.bdperformancehealth.com Internet U.S.A.

Ever Performance Life, BD Performance Health Falsely billing me for diet supplements that I did not order, phone number is constantly busy and website cannot be accessed. Internet

I inquired about their weight loss products but did not order any. Each company has sent me monthly supplies that I did not order. My VISA card has been charged in August, September and October 2008 and I cannot get them to stop automatically charging my account.

My bank said that they cannot stop the automatic payments even if I close the account. The charges each month total $110.85 and must be stopped. I have tried calling the 888 number for both companies but there is either no answer or they tell me the office is closed and to call back.

Clifton Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Performance-Life-BD-Performance-Health/internet/Ever-Performance-Life-BD-Performance-Health-Falsely-billing-me-for-diet-supplements-that-385075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Performance Life, BD Performance Health