Complaint Review: Ever Private Card Service

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:elpaso Texas
Ever Private Card Service
14 Monarch Bay Plaza #301 Internet U.S.A.

Ever Private Card Service they charged my account twice for $49.95. I did not authorize this. I have call and all i get is an answering service Ripoff Internet

My account was charged for an faudulent amount of $49.95 not only once but twice.

I have tryed going to there website and that gets you nothing.

After reveiewing my bank statement i printed the fraudulent check both of them and i tryed calling them at thie number that was under there name 1-866-379-5984.

When i called the number on the fraudelent *check's* it was an answering service telling me to call 1-401-228-9232 when they answered they were also an answering service so calling does not get you nowhere.

Larry
elpaso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private-Card-Service/internet/Ever-Private-Card-Service-they-charged-my-account-twice-for-4995-I-did-not-authorize-th-243305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private Card Service