Complaint Review: Ever Private Card

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Orem Utah
Ever Private Card
647 Camino De Los Mares, # 108-217 San Clemente, California U.S.A.

Ever Private Card Charged my account without authorization causing me to overdraft! Ripoff San Clemente California

I was charged $49.95 and I don't even know how they got my information, which is scary. So I had to totally change my bank account so they wouldn't do it again. Because of that charge I overdrafted making my account even more negative!

Heidi
Orem, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private-Card/San-Clemente-California-92673/Ever-Private-Card-Charged-my-account-without-authorization-causing-me-to-overdraft-Ripoff-250212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private Card