Complaint Review: Ever Private Card

Ever Private Card
www.everprivate.com Internet U.S.A.

Ever Private card RIPPED ME OFF Internet

*Author of original report: Ever Private is also USFASTCASH.Com

Ever Private card ripped me off for $49.95 and they have caused my bank account to have two over draft fees. This company did not have my premission to charge my account for $49.95. They are a rip off and should be shut down.

Gia
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private-Card/internet/Ever-Private-card-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Internet-256782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private Card

Ever Private is also USFASTCASH.Com

AUTHOR: Gia - (U.S.A.)

After looking thru my papaerwork I found out that the website USFASTCASH.com is where Ever Private took my information. I looked at the wesite again and did not see anywhere I gave them premission to take money out of my account. I have sent Ever Private an email to let them know if I do not get my money back I will take legal action. I was sent back website secetcashcardservices.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi
I have not try this website yet. Please let me know if anyone else has try this site.