Complaint Review: Ever Private Card

• Reported By:Auburn Washington
Ever Private Card
Nationwide U.S.A.

Ever Private Card Fraud ripoff Nationwide

I too was a victim of Ever Private Card. I noticed I was charged $49.95 (unknown for what purpose or who this entity is). I contacted my bank immediately, filed a fraud report, filed a police report, was reimbursed my $49.95, closed out my checking account and opened a new one.

I have the name of the "owner" of this company. His name is Larry M. Klein. I do not have his location but I do have a phone number that is constantly busy. The 1-888 number on my check merely keeps you on hold for 45 minutes prior to hanging up on you. I am contact the Better Business Bureau on this matter.

Christina
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private-Card/nationwide/Ever-Private-Card-Fraud-ripoff-Nationwide-254544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private Card