Complaint Review: Ever Private Card

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:Normal Illinois
Ever Private Card
www.everprivatecard.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ever Private Card - Refund Information EverPrivateCard Scam - take money out your account when you apply for a loan without your knowledge Nationwide

*Author of original report: Class Action Suit

*Author of original report: **URGENT**Refund Website Info

Ever Private Card is a scam service that steals your information from loan websites. I signed up for a loan and after doing so Ever Private Card got my information claiming I clicked a radio button agreeing to a one time charge of $49.95 for their card. I am extremely careful when ordering online, so I know this is not true and they cannot give me any screen shots to prove their position. After calling my bank, I got a toll free number to call for a refund, but when you call that number, it gives you a website to go to for refunds or more information. They only communicate through an online chat room that tracks your computer's IP number so be very careful when dealing with them. I tried requesting a refund from them for several days, but all they do is explain that you must have clicked yes on their opt in/out radio buttons. They never addressed the question of a refund, but rather continuously stated that you have a card on hold, they can send you the IP address you were on when the service was ordered and everything is legally binding. I finally explained to them that I read the Ripoff Reports online and I have contacted my local authorities and my bank. Magically enough they finally gave me a website address to file for a refund and said they would send me out a check. I told them don't bother because at this point my bank is handling the situation. Here is the website for a refund if you trust them to send you a check: http://www.secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi For me it was easier to go through my bank, but hopefully one of these two methods will work.

Nicole
Normal, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private-Card/nationwide/Ever-Private-Card-Refund-Information-EverPrivateCard-Scam-take-money-out-your-account-265918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private Card

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

After being extremely persistant with Ever Private Card, I finally found retribution. I kept on them to return my money and I let them know I had reported them. Magically enough it only took 48 hours to get me my money back after they learned I was an informed and educated consumer thanks to Ripoff Report.

Althought my bank had agreed to handle the situation and refund the money seeing as how I brought them a number of copies of these ripoff reports, Ever Private Card finally contacted me directly, apologized for the issue and returned my funds the same way they took them through a bank draft not a check. YES it is possible.

I advised them that while I was glad to get my money back, although I was going to get it no matter what, I was still pursuing them because they are still ripping off many innocent people. Here are the steps I took not only to get my money back, but to also work toward putting an end to this mess.

1. Called my bank imeediately to dispute the charges.
2. Began an official documented request for a refund using Ever Private Card's website: www.everprivatecardservice.com
4. Adimately kept in contact with both my bank and EverPrivateCard
5. Contacted the BBB and the Attorney General's office online to file reports with both companies.
6. Included a copy of each report filed in my communication to Ever Private Card through their website.
7. Follow-up, Follow-up, Follow-up

One of the main things to remember is that the problem does not always fix itself. You have to be an active participant in the process to ensure something is done on your behalf. The only person who cares the most about your situation is you!!!

Class Action Suit

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

I need any info you may have. I am furious at this company as they have caused more problems than a little I have good documentation to offer for a suit against them.

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

Try this for getting a refund. I first went to their chatroom website to request a refund as instructed by their voicemail. This website address is everprivatecardservice.com

After talking with them and being adimat about the truth that I did not order or want their service and had no knowledge of their card, I finally got them to send me a link to their refund website where you can request a check.

**URGENT**Refund Website Info

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

I too got taken by this company this past weekend 08/03/07. After getting the run around through a rediculous chat room they have setup, I finally notified them that I was going to the local authorities and my bank to report them.

This must have sparked their interest because I finally got a website address where you need to go to for requesting a refund. They claim all you do is submit your request and then they mail you a check. Here is the website: secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi

If nothing else it is worth a try. I ended up just calling my bank who was happy to assist me, but I know not all banks are willing to do this, so requesting a refund may be the closest thing to getting your situation resolved.