Complaint Review: Ever Private Cartd Service

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:hoisington Kansas
Ever Private Cartd Service
1501 North Clay Hoisington, Kansas U.S.A.

Ever Private Cartd Service Took money & then lied about refund Hoisington Kansas

On Aug 06, 2007 while doing my check book I saw a withdrawal of 54.95 from my check book. Called the bank they sent me copy of the check. The check was to this Ever Private Card Services dated 08/02/07. I took copy and went to the webpage to find out what was going on. They told me I allowed them to. Well guess what I never did such a thing.

After many many emails I received a letter stating they would be sending me my refund in 5 to 10 days. Well what a fool I was because I believed them. No refund has come to this date. PEOPLE BE AWARE of this company and anything else out there. They will tell you stuff to get you off their back and they will rip you off and then make it look like it was your fault. BEWARE!!!

I just want my money back

hoisington, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private-Cartd-Service/Hoisington-Kansas-67544/Ever-Private-Cartd-Service-Took-money-then-lied-about-refund-Hoisington-Kansas-269987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private Cartd Service