Complaint Review: Ever Private

• Reported By:Joplin Missouri
Ever Private
contacteverprivate.com Internet U.S.A.

Ever Private RIP OFF ARTISTS!! Internet

I contacted my bank this a.m. because some checks I had wrote had bounced and should not have. They found a charge of $49.95 billed to check 9999 and no other information was available. They did some research and found a phone number. The phone number was a recording that told me to go to www.contacteverprivate.com. So,I did. This web site does not exist.

I searched on several search engines and finally found it on Yahoo. But all I found were hindreds of web sites on how this was a fraud. Taking money out of peoples bank accounts without there knowledge. Some people may not even notice,but I did.

My bank is real good though. They are trying to help me with this and get my money back. So,everyone check with your banks and see if you have had this charged to your account. They use check #9999 with voice authorization. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!!!

Thorne
Joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ever-Private/internet/Ever-Private-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Internet-263060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ever Private