Complaint Review: EverBuying

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: jazzyjeff — South Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
EverBuying

EverBuying EverBuying.Com Would not refund a broken phone! Do not ever buy from these people Shenzhen, Internet

Do not ever buy from these crooks. I made the mistake of buying an unlocked cell phone and tablet. The products came damaged and filled out an RMA form. The company said they would refund after receiving product. I sent both products back to china and my cost was $58 us shipping. I had paid $140 for the products so total with shipping back was $198. The company after several week later said they were refunding me a total of $80 and did not cover shipping costs and charged a restocking fee. I reported them to BBB but being from China I dont think that worked. Anyway Im out around $120 or so. I guess lesson learned the hardway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EverBuying/internet/EverBuying-EverBuyingCom-Would-not-refund-a-broken-phone-Do-not-ever-buy-from-these-peop-958673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EverBuying