Complaint Review: EverPrivate Card Service

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:SAN ANGELO Texas
EverPrivate Card Service
everprivatecardservice.com Internet U.S.A.

EverPrivate Card Service Took $49.95 from my bank account without my authorization Internet

EverPrivate Card Services took $49.95 out of my checking accout, claiming that I authorized it by checking a box on one of the sites they advertize on. I had never heard of this company until they took money out my account and I certainly did not authorize this. I have tried to call their phone number but it is useless. The website has a contact and I have been using it. They have given me the run around around for two days. I have consistantly insisted that they refund my money or I will have my bank begin fraud proceedings. They have finally directed me to a "refund" link. I have filed a claim on this link but I am getting no actual response. I don't know how long it will take or if they will even respond at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EverPrivate-Card-Service/internet/EverPrivate-Card-Service-Took-4995-from-my-bank-account-without-my-authorization-Interne-267938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EverPrivate Card Service