Complaint Review: EverPrivateCard

• Submitted: Sat, April 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 07, 2007

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
EverPrivateCard
EverPrivate Card Services 647 Camino De Los Mares, # 108-217 San Clemente, California U.S.A.

EverPrivateCard Ever Private Card Service rip me off $49.95 out of my checking account without my authorize Ripoff San Clemente California

EverPrivateCard Services take out $49.95 out of my checking account without my authorize. I find out Friday night on the internet in my checking account.

James
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2007 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EverPrivateCard/San-Clemente-California-92673/EverPrivateCard-Ever-Private-Card-Service-rip-me-off-4995-out-of-my-checking-account-wit-242841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EverPrivateCard