Complaint Review: Everbuying

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jkitten12 — Hudson Valley New York United States of America
Everbuying

Everbuying HORRIBLE, FRAUD, RIPOFF This site is absolutely DISGUSTING. I ordered a phone charger on November 2nd and was told shipping would take 15-30 days. I emailed the company and they said to be patient, Internet

This site is absolutely disgusting. I ordered a phone charger on November 2nd and was told shipping would take 15-30 days. I emailed the company and they said to be patient, be patient, be patient.

It has been well over a week after the 30 days and the ONLY saving grace is that I used paypal for the transaction so I have made a claim with PayPal to get my money back. I have told them that I made a claim and will not speak to them on their webstie any longer, only on the PayPal dispute center.

They keep replying with the same thing, to be patient and now have told me to wait 2 more weeks and that it could take up to 60 days to receive my item! They continue to ignore the fact that I have told them that I made a claim to PayPal. They still have no responded to the claim. If they don't respond by money, I get a refund no matter what.

Bottom line: Stay away from this site! You can find better quality of the same items on Amazon from people in your own country! Do not buy anything from this horrible, wretched, disgraced company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everbuying/internet/Everbuying-HORRIBLE-FRAUD-RIPOFF-This-site-is-absolutely-DISGUSTING-I-ordered-a-phone-980688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everbuying