Complaint Review: Everbuying.com

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: sonnym — Melbourne Florida United States of America
Everbuying.com

Everbuying.com Buying experience Internet

I have purchased many things from Everbuying.com and must say that I have never had a problem. The price beat anything I could find locally or through online searches. I cannot say I have ever had to return anything, so this has yet to be experiences. Overall, I found excellent deals on this site and never had a problem with the goods purchased. I do not think I would purchase anything very expensive from a clearinghouse site like this and I doubt anyone could afford to sell things so cheaply if items were individually shipped from China. Point is, I have purchased things from Mega-seller Best Buy and had several defective products right out of the box. This store is right around the corner. I would not buy anything expensive from a site that claims to be based in China. You are begging for problems if you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everbuyingcom/internet/Everbuyingcom-Buying-experience-Internet-914286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everbuying.com