Complaint Review: Evercom Systems

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:deer creek Minnesota
Evercom Systems
www.correctionalservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Evercom Systems Correctional Billing Services charged $43+ to my home phone. promised to reimburse. never did!! Internet

I noticed charges on my phone bill that did not belong to me. I called correctional billing services, also identified as evercom systems, and explained to them that I never authorized any calls from or to any inmate, as I don't know any.

The person I talked with said they would refund that amount as a credit on my phone service, but they never did.

I have no idea how my phone number ended up being used as a number that someone incarcerated could use, but I think someone should be investigating this sort of thing as I am sure that it has happened to other folks also.

Steven
deer creek, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evercom-Systems/internet/Evercom-Systems-Correctional-Billing-Services-charged-43-to-my-home-phone-promised-to-r-311614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evercom Systems