Complaint Review: Everest Cash Advance

• Reported By: Mallina — Lakeside California United States of America
Everest Cash Advance
300 Creek View Rd Newark, Delaware United States of America

Everest Cash Advance Fraud, Scam, Underhanded, Deceitful Newark, Delaware

I made an agreement for a loan of $385 (after the $15 processing fee taken) I agreed to the automatic payment from my checking account for the $60. finance chg and the $385 loan on 11/2/12.

I received a notice of the auto payment and it stated to make arrangements for the loan payment to call. Well I had already Made that arrangement, so I did not call. I received a notice 2 wks later for $120 finance fee and another and another.

I called and explained about the agreement made on 10/12/12. The person I talked to kept repeating: "The person you made the loan arrangements with does not have the authority to make the payment arrangements. You must call us to make those arrangements." I kep telling him: "That is not how it was explained to me."

I have filed a complaine with the BBB of Delaware. I have stopped all payments to Everest Cash Advance.  I have paid $360 in their 'Finance Fees' so I will mail them Money Order for $25.00. Total: $385.00 + $60.00 finance fee originally agreed upon.

Do Not be an idiot.  Do Not use this company.  Do Not let yourself be fleeced!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Cash-Advance/Newark-Delaware-19711/Everest-Cash-Advance-Fraud-Scam-Underhanded-Deceitful-Newark-Delaware-980667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Cash Advance