Complaint Review: Everest Cash Advance

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mad as hell — Sarasota Florida USA
Everest Cash Advance

Everest Cash Advance Beware,Scam,Sneaky Fleecing Internet

In September of 2011 we had a family emergency & called upon everest cash advance for assistance, needless to say they were friendly and totally willing to loan us $300 and would only charge us $90 plus interest, ok sounds fare, NOT..  I understand companies are in business to make money. It took us a little while to get back on our feet so we continued to pay the interest with some going to principle, in March 2012 we finally tried to pay the entire amount off which was $160 I contacted the company via online chat because calling got me know where, so I finally got to chat with a person, I told him I wanted to pay the balance of my loan off I was told I could not pay my balance off at this time that I would have to notify everest cash advance 3 days prior to my next bi-weekly payment was due so that they could set up a pay off date, I typed & thought that was the strangest company policy I have ever heard & clearly only benefits the loan company, this company makes up policies as they go along they count on people not remembering 3 days in advance to set up a pay off date so they can continue to take your money This is a clear cut case of "FLEECING" and almost positive is against the law. I just chatted with another person & brought this to his attention, he said they made some policy changes and the 3 day notice is no longer a policy, I asked him what about the 2 months of payments I had to make because of this "policy", he would not give me an answer and brushed me off with a "can I assist you with anything else today"..Please people if you get i a pinch please take this story into consideration.

If any lawyers read this and can file a law suit I will gladly assist you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Cash-Advance/internet/Everest-Cash-Advance-BewareScamSneaky-Fleecing-Internet-899970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Cash Advance