Complaint Review: Everest College Formly Known As Bryman COllege

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By:Gardena California
Everest College Formly Known As Bryman COllege
1045 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., Suite 275 Gardena, California U.S.A.

Everest College Formly Known As Bryman COllege Misinformed information, unprofessional staff, ability to benefit Gardena California

*Consumer Comment: Bryman to Everest

*Consumer Suggestion: I understand what you are going through

I attended Bryman College in 2004, I took the Medical Adminstrative Assistant program, I finished my 8 months with a B average no less, When I first attended Bryman I took a ability to benefit test and also after completing the fafsa I was given a paper that I had to sign stating that besides the loans that were being tooken out I also would have to pay $75.00-100.00 out of pocket each month.

I took a maternity leave and came back and completed all my courses, when it was time to do my extern I still owed about $250.00 to the school for my out of pocket portion that loans did not cover, So the school informed me that I could not do my extern, called called the school several times trying to see if I can work out a payment plan and do my extern, they said I have to pay in full before I can do my extern. A month or two later I contacted the school because I had the money to pay and they told me that I could not do my extern because I waited to late and the money that I was informed I had to pay out of pocket had already been covered by loans. I was never informed of this no one from the school contacted me and I was contacting them almost every other week. I now have several unpaid loans thats on my credit and no certificate to show for it.

I think this is wrong and the school, sallliemae, or Osbudman will not help me I need a lawyer bad.

Bryman College was sued in Washington for this same matter and this is all over the world students were ripped off by Bryman college and Now they changed their name to Everest college Please someone anyone help me with this matter.

Myesha
Gardena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College-Formly-Known-As-Bryman-COllege/Gardena-California-90247/Everest-College-Formly-Known-As-Bryman-COllege-Misinformed-information-unprofessional-sta-458984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College Formly Known As Bryman COllege

Bryman to Everest

AUTHOR: martiangirly24_7 - (United States of America)

Hello. I just wanted to say that I was part of the lawsuit in Washington state. Corinthian Colleges who is the main affiliate over Bryman/Everest only payed part of the loans off for attending their school. Try your best to find a lawyer, because Corinthian Colleges only changed the name from Eton Tech to Bryman to Everest to cover there butts so they can continue to rip off young desperate students to get a short term education that doesn't work in the real world.

The lawyers that helped my bunch of past students is located in Tacoma, WA on Fawcett Ave. & 12th St. They might be able to help you.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I understand what you are going through

AUTHOR: Keisha - (U.S.A.)

check the yellow pages in your city for a consumer lawyer or see if you have a free legal aide service in your city

I have a paid lawyer in st. louis for my dealings with bryman/everest college
but in st. louis, mo we do have a Eastern Missouri Legal Aide