Complaint Review: Everest College Online

• Reported By: anonymous — Clyde Ohio United States of America
Everest College Online
8160 South Hardy Drive Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Everest College Online !!worst school ever!! Tempe, Arizona

I attended Everest online from 2007 to 2010. Mind you I was taking a two year program that spanned over a three year period before I'd finally had enough and dropped out. I am now a student at a local community college and still dealing with Everest, I'm giving up though because I didn't know until now that none of the credits I earned at Everest will transfer.

When I first began the program I thought it was great, I had a GPA of 3.7 and I loved the courses I was enrolled in. Going into my second year I began having problems with the group work that was assigned every week in every single course; I was the only one doing the work. The school randomly decided to give me a new academic adviser before the last quarter of my first year which only made things worse for me.

At the time I was working and caring for a five person household but my new adviser didn't care and decided to enroll me in four classes instead of three. I began to fall behind, and for the first time I came very close to failing two of my courses. During my second year I failed at least one of my classes each quarter extending the time it was going to take to earn my degree.

I am now more than $25,000 in debt because of this school and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Worse yet I have defaulted on two of the loans which caused my, at the time, good credit to plummet. I'm not even eligible for store credit now because this school took out loans behind my back and I'm still stuck working dead-end jobs because I have nothing to show for the time I wasted attending this school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College-Online/Tempe-Arizona-85284/Everest-College-Online-worst-school-ever-Tempe-Arizona-953388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College Online