Complaint Review: Everest College

• Submitted: Tue, January 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: L.J. Davis — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Everest College
Everest College Greenbriar Atlanta North west Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Everest College All you wanted was my money!!! Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Victim of "process the bodies"

*Consumer Comment: I would definitely sue your school.

Why I Hate Everest?? If I had of known that I would be out of school for 6months with no type of job prospects at all I would never have went. Im in the exact; no worse place than where I started. Im $17,000 in debt. I went to Everest for Medical Insurance Billing & Coding. I did very well in my classes; I was on the Deans list all through my *8months.

We are suppose to take our certification test right after we got out of school in June, but here it is January and not one of us have heard a word. Every time you inquire about the Test or the Tutorial classes they keep saying we'll get back to you. I have almost forgotten every thing Ive learned since JUNE. Come Everest you have my monry what about doing what you said yopud do!!! Ive done everything I  was suppose to do!! You call me  3 times aday for your money. Is that ALL you wanted????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College/Atlanta-Georgia-/Everest-College-All-you-wanted-was-my-money-Atlanta-Georgia-823963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College

Victim of "process the bodies"

AUTHOR: hoapres - (USA)

Another victim of "process the bodies", "process the students", "process the suckers", etc.

An admission representative aka salesman lures the "student" aka victim into a worthless program having an AA degree into the "booming medical field".

One is not told that the medical field is glutted with applicants and that "medical billing and coding" is a "throw away" job paying close to minimum wage.

Result, another dissatisfied for profit trade school graduate with close to $20K of student loan debt unable to pay it off along with being harassed by debt collectors.

I would definitely sue your school.

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Starting with your elementary one, then your high school, and finally this last place that obviously had no problem letting you get by with those writing skills. You were indeed ripped off.