Complaint Review: Everest College

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Nikki — Arlington Texas United States of America
Everest College
5237 N Riverside Dr, Ste 100 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Everest College Corinthian College Warning do not attend this school unless you want to be ripped off and left jobless) Fort Worth, Texas

I am a single parent and decided to go to everest college so I could make a better life for my childern. This college promised me job placement when I graduate, I was happy to get start with my new career. I was giving loans and grants to complete the program, in addition I also was paying the school every month.

Things started to fall apart when they sent me out on my externship, the people there treated me like I was just in the way and had me doing mostly paperwork. I only got to talk to one patient, I reported this to the school but they would not change my site.

After graduating 4 years ago, I still have no job in my field. They did not send me on interviews or anything like that. And on top of that I am now in debt because of it, the loans I recieved I thought were the kind I did not have to pay back, but I was wrong. And now the school claims I owe them money when I dont owe them anything.

The companies the loans are from are now coming after me, I tried to get my financial records from the school and have not recieved them yet, this has been 7 months ago. This is a for profit school, they do not care about drowning you in debt or finding you a job. Going to this school has been the bigggest mistake I have made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Everest-College-Corinthian-College-Warning-do-not-attend-this-school-unless-you-want-to-be-970905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College