Premier

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Moore — Casper Wyoming
Everest College
170 N. Stephanie St. Henderson , Nevada USA

Everest College Las Vegas College Deceptive, Predatory, Con Artists. Who will bleed you dry as they collect there funds. Then throw you to the dogs that make sure nothings left. Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Comment: comment

Well my story is like all of the rest. Only I found out it was a scam before continuing threw this distructive path. I attended Everest in hopes of bettering my children's and I future. Once I started questioning why I couldn't receive my pell grant funds to help out with some car repairs I was informed the delegated where those funds went and returned what wasn't used. But I could apply for a different loan from Sallie Mae so in trusting my school who was so amped to assist me I did just that but never received those funds either! Then life happened as usually does my spouse was laid of due to the recession and things took a snowball effect realizing we would have to return home I called my local community college to transfer my 24-36 colleges credits and boom those credits aren't transferable . So I called around stating I was a graduate of this school and was interested in the Medical assisting positions available. Stated my degree where it was presented from and was literally laughed at!! Called and questioned Everest and got these sales pitches as to why this isn't true and why I should continue and what they would do better my experience. Everest has robbed me of my future Im in debt up to my eyeballs due to these outrageous loans and have absolutely nothing to show for it but debt! I can not believe these business are aloud to lie and deceive people and nothing is being done. I just want my clean slate back the one.I had before these loans , my dream of achieving greatness through education back! Sallie Mae, and all of the private lenders should have to payback what they took from there consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College/Henderson-Nevada-89363/Everest-College-Las-Vegas-College-Deceptive-Predatory-Con-Artists-Who-will-bleed-you-1069248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

If nothing else, your post serves as an excellent example about the poor quality of "education" at these schools.  Any school that allows a student to "graduate" without basic written communication skills should be barred from receiving federal funds.

Is anyone from the Department of Education listening???