Complaint Review: Everest College

• Reported By: Luisa — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Everest College
11530 s. Kedzie Merrionette Park, Illinois United States of America

Everest College SCAM Merrionette Park, Illinois

I regret to say that I am a graduate of this school. I am very embarrassed that I even actually listen to the stupid commercial. I tried my hardest in school and graduated in 2009, now I'm barely finding out its not accredited and there is indeed no job placement. All they wanted was money and I still till this day still recieve calls from Great Lakes about the loans.

I haven't had a job since I graduated so why are these people bothering me for money I don't have. How many times do I have to be disappointed at the fact that career services never answers their phone. They are getting paid to do so, right? These teachers don't  know what they are doing, and a lot of students graduated even though they rarely went to class, showed up drunk or under the influence of drugs but yet I can't find a job, really?

I can't believe I fell for the lies and the scams but now I am taking action, I want my voice to be heard. I want to file a lawsuit that way my loans can be forgiven that's the least they can do for me after all I went through. I think I am entitled to some money because Everest is a school of scams and I am no longer going to put up with them and their antics to get money from me. So therefore, I am not giving them one dime of any money I do get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-College/Merrionette-Park-Illinois-60804/Everest-College-SCAM-Merrionette-Park-Illinois-898107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest College