Complaint Review: Everest Consumer Services

• Submitted: Mon, July 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 05, 2004

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Everest Consumer Services
235 Beachtree St. Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Everest Consumer Services Fraudulant credit card company Atlanta Georgia

Everest consumer credit called and offered me a credit limit of $2300 dollars with a payment of $299 processing fee. I told them that i will consider it and to call me back at a later date. They called me back with the same offer and i bite the bait. On June 14, 2004 Everest consumer services drafted $299 dollars from my checking account. Everest also agreed to send me the credit card within 2 weeks. After waiting 3 weeks i tried i proceeded to research this company and found that they had ripped off others. I then contacted my bank so that they can try to retrieve my money. I still have not recieved any information from Everest Consumer services. Legal matters are in progress!

Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2004 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Consumer-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Everest-Consumer-Services-Fraudulant-credit-card-company-Atlanta-Georgia-97649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Consumer Services