Complaint Review: Everest Group out of NY

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Robin C — Cumming Georgia United States of America
Everest Group out of NY
5165 Broadway Suite 112 Depew, New York United States of America

Everest Group out of NY Charles E was my contact, no longer anwsering there phone I have been paying this company from direct debt from my checking account since 12/5/2011 Depew New York

I was called by The Everest Group out of NY and was told that they were a collection agency and if I didn't pay them they would take me to small calims court.  I have been paying them from direct debt since Dec 2011.  I called them today to comfirm my last day to pay them and the phone rang and rang. Everest Group Ach ID is 5330903620.  Contact numbers for The Everest Group is 716-862-2900 and 888-397-2880.  They took me for a total of 4,800.00 before I caught the scam.  I called my bank to stop the draft, I am just sick.  I was trying to do the right thing by paying off my debt and was totally ripped off.  If I could sue these people in a class action I would jump at the chance... I feel totally violated, like someone came into my home and stole 4,800.00 from me and my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Group-out-of-NY/Depew-New-York-14043/Everest-Group-out-of-NY-Charles-E-was-my-contact-no-longer-anwsering-there-phone-I-have-b-1002479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Group out of NY