Complaint Review: Everest Institute

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Wendie — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
Everest Institute
70 Everett Avenue Chealsea, Massachusetts United States of America

Everest Institute Scammed me into teaching myself and paying $10,000 for my services.. Chealsea, Massachusetts

When I attended Everest (Bryman Institute), we were the first class enrolled in the course at that location. We started noticing that our teachers would disappear and not come back to the school. We didn't have a teacher for a few months at a time. There was one Medical Assistant teacher that went back and forth in between 2 or 3 class rooms. The class that was suppose to be for coding didn't have a teacher. We didn't have a typing teacher and the online typing program learn2type.com was free to anyone who used it. Our course was so disorganized but I stuck with the program because I wouldn't have gotten my money back that far along anyway. We eventually got a teacher who was a Nurse. The class and our teacher had a discussion one day on our thoughts of trying to get some of our money back from the school. Everyone in the class got out of touch and never fell through with it. A year later I run into one of my classmates and she informs me that the only teacher that had been teaching us the whole time wasn't even certified. I have tried making a complaint with consumer affair but was directed to someone else and then told this and that. I gave up and thought guess at some point I'll pay them the $4,000 I owe them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Institute/Chealsea-Massachusetts-02150/Everest-Institute-Scammed-me-into-teaching-myself-and-paying-10000-for-my-services-C-873166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Institute