Complaint Review: Everest Institute

• Reported By: Char78 — Nashua New Hampshire United States of America
Everest Institute
Everett Avenue Chelsea, Massachusetts United States of America

Everest Institute RIP OFF, SCAM I want my money back Chelsea, Massachusetts

I went to everest and was in the medical assisting course, they didnt teach us half the stuff medical assistants do. We had 2 classes combined, 3 different teachers in 7 months, you can only get a job right away if you know someone at that job or have connections. I am now in debt because i cant find a job because the jobs think it's not enough traning. 7 months isnt enought time to become a great MA. I tried talking to the school and apparently I have 3 student loans and i only rememeber applying for 1. so now i have like 13, 000 dollars in debt and cant even open a bank acct. I want this school to go to court and be shut down and have us students be waived of our student loans. I do not reccomend this school to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Institute/Chelsea-Massachusetts-02150/Everest-Institute-RIP-OFF-SCAM-I-want-my-money-back-Chelsea-Massachusetts-714485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Institute