Complaint Review: Everest Moving and Storage Inc

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — N/A United States of America
Everest Moving and Storage Inc
4613 N. University Dr. Unit 601, Coral Springs Fl Internet, Florida United States of America

Everest Moving and Storage Inc Unprofessional, scam, rip-off, dangerous, not a legitimate company Internet, Florida

Everest Moving and Storage are the biggest scammer moving company and worst company in general that I have ever dealt with. Please reconsider if you are thinking of hiring them. They will give you a contract with a great price and not honor anything they have given you in writing.

1. Hired them for a very specific move date, due to cliches booked and travel arrangements. They showed up 2 days late, dispite my calls and complaints. They stated "they did not know why they would change my move date without notice"

2. When they DID show, I was charged extra and had to leave mattresses and furniture behind even though they were included in the itemized estimate.

3. Movers left with my items & gave me a delivery date of 2 days until they would arrive with my belongings.... They showed up 2 weeks later. During this time my sales rep would only tell me she had NO information as to where my belongings were. (they were in storage across the country)

4. When movers did show, my items were filthy dirty, broken, scratched, boxes opened and re-taped, cracked and more. Movers would not assemble by beds (part of what I paid for) due to the fact that they had lost the hardware & said the beds didn't have hardware when they picked them up. (well, how did you dis-assemble a bed with no hardware in the first place)

5. When I called the office to complain, they asked me to tell the movers to wait while I took pictures of the items and sent them for review. They laughed, they already had my money because they do not unload before they get paid. The movers became angry at my complaint about the beds, threw a box & yelled in another language. I was fearful & uncomfortable... They stormed out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-Moving-and-Storage-Inc/Internet-Florida-33067/Everest-Moving-and-Storage-Inc-Unprofessional-scam-rip-off-dangerous-not-a-legitimate-887399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest Moving and Storage Inc