Complaint Review: Everest University Formally FMU Online

• Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Cherie34 — waco Texas United States of America
Everest University Formally FMU Online

Everest University Formally FMU Online FMU A waste of time and a dream Internet

I attended  Everest University from July 2009 until March of 2010. When I started college with Everest I was told that I was working toward an A.A. degree in Criminla Justice that would help me get a better job. Little did I know that the College in not accrediated and that my degree would become worthless. I did not know that an A.A. degre with Everest would cost me $38,000. I was shocked and I ask to withdraw  last week from Everest Univeristy ( Tampa, Florida). I was led to beleve that I was making my life better fo my kids and making my colleg dream come true. Everest University only want your money, pell grants and students loans. My F.A. advisor informed me twoo weeks ago that I would have to pay $ 503.00 dollars amonth to finish an A.A. degree for the summer term of 2010. That is crazy!! My mother who attended college 30 years ago agreed with me that Everest University is a ripp off.   My mother has two degrees and it did not cost her that much!! I my self attended a state college ten years ago and did not spend that much.  I was attending Everest University to finish what I statrd ten years ago. What a  mistake I made attending this college. i found out on the internet that this school is for profit  a private national acrredated college and will not help me or any one in the real world. Learn form me do  not take  classes form this school and check your pell grants like  i will do today if you withdrew fron this college in this past.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University-Formally-FMU-Online/internet/Everest-University-Formally-FMU-Online-FMU-A-waste-of-time-and-a-dream-Internet-583999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University Formally FMU Online