Complaint Review: Everest University Online

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Homeless Student of Everest Online — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Everest University Online
8160 S. Hardy Drive, Suite 102 Internet, Arizona United States of America

Everest University Online Unresolved Issue of Stipened Check to Homeless Student of Everest University Internet, Arizona

It will be 3 months in January that I have been waiting for my stiepend check from Everst Univeristiy Online.  I have made phone calls and told it has been sent.  I called every week since November 17th 2012 only to find out they mislabeled my address and left C/O off because "it didn't work - it didn't fit" so we left it off.  The check was returned to everest on December 3rd.  They said they re-sent the check, it is December 28th and it has not been received.  I am homeless and with very limited funds, I have a high GPA hard 3.9 - 4.0.  The weather is my greatest challenge.  I spoke to Marissa Cara on December 27, she wrote me a condesceng letter "....if we do a stop payment you cannot cash it or deposit it, should you find it" the last four words was an attack of my integrety.  I have waited for a very long time only to be lied to on Thursday, I checked my email and Marissa will not be back in her office until January 3rd.  The telephone conversation we had on December 27th she told me she had to get the okay from her superiors as they only send checks by regular mail, I requested to have it ups to me at the c/o address.  She told me she could not give me a timeline, because she was lying through her teeth, they had no intention on sending my check.  They have 14 days to send the check after disbursements it has been over 30 days.  Since it has not been cashed I consider the funds not disburesed to me within the 14 days.

Pay the money to a real school, I plan to make this my last class, they cannot be trusted they are incompetant, deceitful with no remorse.

Homeless and still waiting for my stipend check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University-Online/Internet-Arizona-85284/Everest-University-Online-Unresolved-Issue-of-Stipened-Check-to-Homeless-Student-of-Evere-988347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University Online