dried

• Reported By: Princess — Decatur Illinois
Everest University Online
Orlando, Florida USA

Everest University Online Non-stop Harrassment Orlando Florida

I registered for Everest University in July of 2013 and after various surprise changes I decided to opt out of the program and returned the laptop that was "mine" till this day I am constantly harrassed prank phone calls, I work online and many of everest online agents say nasty omments to me and block pages even turn off the light and freeze the computer my facebook account was hacked after I posted a comment about their program advising my friends to not go to this school. It's been a nightmare because I graduated from this school when it was under the name of national school of technology and till this day I am unable to use my degree or get a stable job outside of my home that can pay for child care. I just want them to leave me alone and stop illegally tapping my phone I keep my agreement and sent thier phone now please find another student to threaten to kill they have even took pictures of my daughter a 4 year old and post horrible messages beside her picture this is not a school it's a mob.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University-Online/Orlando-Florida/Everest-University-Online-Non-stop-Harrassment-Orlando-Florida-1132758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University Online