Complaint Review: Everest University online

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle — TEMPLE Texas
Everest University online
tampa , Florida USA

Everest University online Ripped me off and charged outrageous amount for tuition. none of the credits transfered tampa internet

Everest University charged me an outrageous amount of money and none of my credits transfered to a real school. This school lied to me when they said that they were accredited.  They are not accredited because even my comp I class wouldnt transfer to Temple College in Temple TX.   I went to everest university for 3 years and in those 3 years my student loans jumped from 0 to 45,000.  I am now enrolled in a real school (Temple College) and have just been accepted to the nursing program, However, because of everest university I am no longer able to recieve student loans.  I need to know what I can do because I finally achieved my goal of being accepted and now I dont know what I am going to be able to do to pay for school.  Attending Everest university was the biggest mistake of my life.  Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University-online/tampa-Florida/Everest-University-online-Ripped-me-off-and-charged-outrageous-amount-for-tuition-none-1131815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University online