Complaint Review: Everest University

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Neki — Cypress Texas United States of America
Everest University
Philips Highway Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Everest University SCAM - You will end up with NO degree, but lots of debt! And NO financial aids or loans to get a real degreaa from another school. Jacksonville, Florida

I went to school to secure a chance at obtaining a better opportunity and to achieve my dream to become a lawyer. After attending Everest, even with having previous schooling I do not have a bachelors degree after 7 semesters at their school. I was glad to not have a degree from them, since no accredited institution would accept many credits, and many employers reject applicants with Everest indicated as the place they either received a degree, or attended school.

My issue, is that I went on to attend a reputable college, but I cannot obtain a degree since my financial aid has been exhausted; for both the Pell grant and educational loans. I have been left with nearly a $50,000 debt, and no degree. I am almost in worst shape financially, than I was when I left my abusive ex-husband with my 5 children.

Please do not attend this place! I cannot call it a school, because all you will learn is how to become broke!

Thankfully, I have been blessed to have a job as a Human Resource Manager for a company, but this position is still far from my objective. This is due to working hard in my career while attending school full time and also working full time; while I thought that I was well on my way to finally have my childhood dream come true.

Again, don't let this be you. Stay far away from the disease called Everest University!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Everest-University-SCAM-You-will-end-up-with-NO-degree-but-lots-of-debt-And-NO-financ-984597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University