Complaint Review: Everest University

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 15, 2011

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
Everest University
9200 South Loop Center Park Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Everest University The school is not a regionally accredidated school and that means the degree is worth the paper it is written on. Orlando Florida

*General Comment: you not alone

* : Florida Department of Education Recognizes Everest University

I am complaining because the school formerly known as Everest is not a nationally accredidated school and I have wasted 7 years of my life and 70k of my money. I wanted to attend law school but I doubt that my degree will get noticed and the thing is I better be able to do something with my degree or i am going to sue the butt off of this school.

I will be graduating with a Bachelors of Science degree in legal studies with a 3.0 and this school is a joke. I called the dean of academics and he never called me back and the other dean I spoke with a few months ago told me that my credits and my degree are recognized and the truth is that they are not.

Those looking at this blog that I have put up here please contact Samuel Fergusen @ 1-888-224-6684 to make a formal complaint. I am going to the news channel about this school because something needs to be done and to all out there that might be reading this including you officials at Everest... know that it is wrong with Everest is doing and Everest will have to answer for this with class action law suits that are being put up against this school. Orlando, South Campus. Florida

Pedrina
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/Orlando-Florida-34758/Everest-University-The-school-is-not-a-regionally-accredidated-school-and-that-means-the-d-417849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University

#1 General Comment

you not alone

AUTHOR: Tazswild - (USA)

all the local new channel has already did a story on them as fmu and everest they why they change there name to everest to get out of a lawsuit no school in the state of florida will take there credits the state say they are a school but if you call the local school in orlando they say no like ucf scc,vcc bcc,and fsu, uf this school need to be close down for good stop them before they change names again

#2

Florida Department of Education Recognizes Everest University

AUTHOR: Kevin - (USA)

Rick Truitt graduated in 1999(Paralegal) and went onto Stetson University(IVY League) and now teaches at the South campus. In the state of Florida as long as you are on the statewide numbering system ,you are accreditted. Look up the Department of Education law and also go to: http://scns.fldoe.org/scns/public/pb_index.jsp# you will see that the credits are recognized throughout the state of Florida.